TITLE:Improvement of waste management
1.Group 6——Group members
Leader: ROSALES, LOU ANGELINE B.
Assistant Leader: CACNIO, MARIA PAMELA S.
Secretary: LARIEGO, IMPRESS C.
Treasurer: DUMAYAS, MICHAEL
Members: HU, ZUOHAO
Pls do obey
-dont be absent
-be updated in the group meetings
-dont be late
-one must do their responsibility
-cooperate in group activities
-attendance is a must
3.Research plan <3
- Students (if they are contented in the sanitation)
- Canteen workers
1. What are your steps in segregating the garbage’s?
2. What is the schedule of cleaning each garbage bins?
3. Do you think that by color coding the garbage bins is effective?
4. Does all of the garbage’s are in the right color segment?
5. Do you always clean the garbage bins?
6. Where do you put the garbage’s after removing it from its bin’s?
7. Doe’s FEU management provide a pair of gloves every time you clean?
1. Do you understand the label of the bins?
2. Do you follow the labels?
Feb.10 - 12- 3pm -meeting (NRH lobby)
Feb.13 - 5-6pm- meeting (giving info’s collected)(food court)-
Feb.15 - 10am-12pm - ask the management/jamas
there are also constant reminders to students and employess alike about this new eco-friendly mindset, and how is should be given importance evidenced by numerous signs scattered in the campus which provides further instilling of this mindset.
moreover, electricity conservation progarm was set up to conserve electrical energy and billings of the university. every 12 noon, offices are tasked to rurn off lights and if rooms were unoccupied units are monitored to shout off.
to conserve paper, all offices are encouraged to reuse papers for printing. the university also collects rain water for plants. in addition, the pollution prevention program was performed through promoting a smoke free campus.